Technical Support Engineer
New York, NY Полная занятость
Описание компанииWe are changing the world of television by creating an innovative technology to watch television from any country anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our fast growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch television.
Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you! We’re looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company even better.
COMPANY CULTUREPerfection is our lifestyleIntegrity is in our DNAEmployees are our familyWe are young, very ambitious and dedicated to achieving success
Описание вакансииOur success depends on the high quality of technical support. To provide top level of service our Technical Support Team must be able to isolate problems and solve them with surgical precision. If you like technology and you have natural ability to help people, we want you on our team.Our Tech
Support Engineers every day deal with the challenges of a wide variety of tasks:
Требования к квалификацииTroubleshooting skills of our specialists are unmatched in our industry. Regardless of the pressure our customer service representatives must demonstrate the highest level of professionalism. People that we want on our team must have the skills and qualifications that meet the highest standards of technical support.
- provide tech support through web, email and phone
- troubleshoot internet connections (LAN/WiFi)
- setup wireless networks
- troubleshoot IPTV set-top-boxes, TVs, AV connections, Infrared Receivers, Remotes
- perform receiver configuration
Technical skills that are important to us:
Personal skills that are important to us:
- Troubleshooting skills
- Technical support experience
- Networking knowledge (TCP/IP, UDP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP, LAN/WAN, modems, routers)
- Know how streaming works (IPTV, Codecs, formats)
- Know how Audio and Video equipment works (Resolutions, Aspect Ratios, AV inputs, HDMI, IR)
- Fluent spoken and written English and one of the following languages: Russian, Polish, German, Hindi or Hebrew
- Clear communication
- Modesty and punctuality
- Mental stability
- Honesty and decency
- Patience and respect
- No bad habits
And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world. Join us!Does this sound like your dream job? Do you consider yourself a great candidate and like to meet us? You are almost there!
- Benefits that are awaiting you:
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Comfortable and cozy atmosphere
- Unlimited opportunities for self realization
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- Flexible schedule
- Work in the capital of coolness, Brooklyn, NY
- Office is located in a modern building, near Sheepshead Bay (B,Q) train station
- Pizza on Fridays (after a good week)