We are changing the world of television by creating an innovative way to watch TV directly from the motherland anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our fast growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch TV. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you!
- Perfection is our lifestyle
- Integrity is in our DNA
- Employees are our family
- We are young, very ambitious and dedicated to achieving success
We're looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company even better.
Customer Service Representative is responsible for delivering the highest level of customer care in the company and building strong lasting relationships with our customers. This work can be performed remotely with a laptop and a good internet connection.
Daily activities include:
- Help customers on the phone, by email, and via chat. Some questions require research and technical knowledge of computers, networks, routers, and TVs
- Process orders and payments in the CRM system
- Comply with company's rules
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues with Set-Top-Boxes and networks
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistently exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment
Customer Service Representative must have natural diplomatic skills, tact, and patience to deal with all kinds of situations or customers. The good news is that we have many happy customers!
Required skills and experience:
- Must be fluent in Polish
- Intermediate level English (will be plus if you know Russian also)
- Be natural caretaker
- Be practical, compassionate, caring, and motivated to help others
- Great communication, listening skills, and positive attitude
- Knowledge of the computers, networks, and CRM software
- University degree is recommended but is not necessary
- It's a big plus if you read Delivering Happiness by Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh
Benefits are awaiting you:
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Flexible schedule and working hours
- Work from ANYWHERE around the world
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.