Merchandise Photographer (Bilingual Eng-Russian) FT/PT (Brighton Beach Area)
The position is responsible for photographing all of our newly imported items for the online and printed catalogs, as well as designing all of the printed and electronic graphical materials. These include quarterly mail order catalogs, fliers, pamphlets, bookmarks, web banners, et cetera. The ideal candidate is a creative thinker, able to generate new, original ideas while, at the same time, keeping the old tried-and-true methods in mind and being able to put these ideas into action to help our company produce amazing printed and on-line materials. Moreover, the candidate must be bilingual, with excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills, both in English and Russian.
- Develop new print, online, and presentation materials on a consistent basis to be used in the various projects that the company is undertaking at any given time
- Work on design, formatting, and presentation of all marketing initiatives involving graphical content
- Create and maintain all e-commerce, product cards, online and in-store promotions, as well as direct mail graphical materials
- Provide support for all other graphic design projects as they arise
- Good writing, editing and proofreading abilities
- At least 2 years experience in studio photography and graphic design
- Must be bi-lingual: excellent speaking, reading, and writing skills in English and Russian are a must
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a group
BA in Photography or a similar alternative
Please, e-mail us your Cover Letter and Resume, along with samples of your work in PDF format if such are available, and put "Photographer" in the subject line.