Looking for an intern or a part time employee!!!
A well-established e-commerce (Amazon & eBay) business in Brooklyn, NY is looking for an intern or a part time employee for the E- COMMERCE/MARKETING/DESIGN ACCOUNT role.
1. Key tasks and responsibilities
• Design and lead implementation of marketing campaigns to drive revenue
• Connecting with key audiences and clients, make proposal for optimal marketing strategies
• Optimize the use of social media and on-line platforms (Amazon, Google, Facebook, and Instagram, etc.) for more effective marketing
• Manage product listings on various platforms (post, review, update, etc.)
• Draft relevant communications (letters, emails, etc.), postings on the web and social media platforms, and otherwise coordinate internal and external communications
• Provide other support to day-to-day operations, as needed.
2. Required qualifications
a. Technical skills. Applicants are required to be familiar with and experience in using:
• Basic image editing (Paint & Adobe Photoshop) tools
• Social media platforms, such as Facebook and Instagram
• Amazon search ranking, Amazon Campaign Manager, General catalogue management, and ways to link sites with Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces
• Product description and copywriting
• Design of manuals
• Microsoft Excel and Word
• Excellent English language writing skills, including ability to draft, proof-read and edit communications and documents, is a must
b. Behavioural and other competencies needed for the job include:
• Excellent communication skills
• Creativity and innovation
• Collaboration and team work
• Drive for quality and efficiency
3. Terms and conditions:
$13 - $15 per hour, depending on experience.
flexible working hours