DescriptionAssist the brand team in all areas of the global marketing process, with a focus on new products launches, interfacing with all internal cross-functional support teams in the process (creative, product development, packaging, international division).
- Assist with developing content for the web (including website content, e-mail, blog posts and video/social media)
- Assist with social media related research and planning programs/projects
- Assist with marketing programs including strategy, development, execution, analytic and reporting, from ideation through distribution
- Basic graphic design and photo editing; provide administrative support to the marketing team
- Support the team on day to day organization
Additional InformationBenefits that are awaiting you if you join our team:
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Brand Management
- Ability to lead projects, including the ability to establish and deliver goals in a team or independent work environment
- Familiarity with and regular usage of social media platforms
- Excellent creative, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Related experience in content marketing and graphic design with a knowledge of best practices
- Marketing or marketing-related experience (such as advertising, media, public relations, market research, consumer promotions, or new product development) will make you a stand-out candidate
Do you consider yourself a great candidate and like to meet us? You are almost there! Press "I'm interested" and submit the application. We would love to see in comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.
- Unlimited opportunities for self-realization;
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team;
- Flexible schedule.