Administrative Assistant General:
· Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems either manually or using a computer.
· Open, sort and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
· Answer phones, greet walk-in visitors and patrons.
· Assist with coordinating, planning, scheduling, and implementing existing programs and events.
Facility Operations and Maintenance:
· Must follow proper office procedures, phone protocol, operational record keeping, and other paperwork procedures used daily.
· Coordinate supplies and equipment needed for day to day operation, programs and events.
· Manage, organize, and coordinate office supplies including ordering supplies as needed.
· Must have strong organizational and problem solving skills.
· Must have computer skills including internet research and using Microsoft Office.
· Must have the ability to communicate effectively over the phone and in person.
· Must have confidence and a can-do attitude concerning all tasks.
· Must have good memory and the ability to learn quickly and adapt accordingly.
· Requires consistent communication, concentration, judgment, and writing ability.
· Must have a good sense of humor. This position is currently for 1 day/week. Sundays 9 - 5 pm. Salary: $10.00 /hour Adminstrative: 1 year