System Analyst / Project ManagerNew York, NY Полная занятость
Описание компанииWe are changing the world of television by creating an innovative way to watch TV directly from the motherland anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our fast growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch TV. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you!
COMPANY CULTUREPerfection is our lifestyleIntegrity is in our DNAEmployees are our familyWe are young, very ambitious and dedicated to achieving successWe’re looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company even better.
TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENTOur technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world - our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available. We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx and more (you can even help us figure out what else!).
Требования к квалификацииNot everybody can be a GREAT System Analyst and Project Manager. It takes certain skills and characteristics to be successful. This is what we think takes to be a GREAT Analyst in our company:
- Develop new features that will make our systems even better
- Implement technology solutions in a cost-effective way by determining the requirements of a project and communicating them clearly to all partners
- Analyze functional requirements from users
- Manage and supervise projects
- Prepare Technical Requirements for developers
- Debug and test new and changed functionality
- Prepare feature release news and updates
- MANDATORY experience in project management and deep knowledge of software development process
- Experience with web-based, database driven systems and with web services
- Fluent written English for writing technical documentation
- Preferably higher technical education
- The ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- The ability to develop business cases
- Requirements for personal qualities:
- Productivity, commitment, ability to follow through
- Ability to work with large volumes of data
- High intellectual ability, you have to be smarter than the rest!
And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world. Join us!Does this sound like your dream job? Do you consider yourself a great candidate and like to meet us?
- Benefits that are awaiting you:
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Comfortable and cozy atmosphere
- Unlimited opportunities for self realization
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- Flexible schedule
- Work in the capital of coolness, Brooklyn, NY
- Office is located in a modern building, near Sheepshead Bay (B,Q) train station
- Pizza on Fridays (on good weeks)