We are changing the world of television and entertainment by creating an innovative way to experience national and popular content anywhere and anytime. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you want to work in a supporting environment surrounded by other professionals and good natured people with positive attitude then we are the right place for you! We invite you to join our growing company and to contribute to the evolution of entertainment.
We're looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company and it's products even better.
What you get:
The internship content (technical stack): Software Testing Methods, Test Cases, Software Testing Tools, Redmine - issue tracking system, Bitbucket - hosting service systems, Smoke test, Magento overview, QA reports.
Not Experienced / Junior:
- Interest in Software Quality Assurance
- Experience testing web applications on multiple platforms (e.g. desktop, tablet, mobile) and browsers (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari) is a plus
- Students or recent graduates preferred
Required personal qualities:
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Honesty and integrity
- Patience and kindness
- High level of punctuality and responsibility
- A desire to learn and develop professionally
- Ability to work in EST time zone (at least a few days or partially every day)
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you consider yourself a great fit for this position and like to meet us? You are almost there!
Press "I'm interested" and submit your application. We would love to see in the comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.