SEO Specialist (Mid - Senior) (Remote)New York, NY Полная занятость
Описание компанииWe are changing the world of television by creating an innovative technology to watch television from any country anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our fast growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch television.
Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you! We’re looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company even better.
COMPANY CULTUREPerfection is our lifestyleIntegrity is in our DNAEmployees are our familyWe are young, very ambitious and dedicated to achieving success
TECHNOLOGY DEPARTMENTOur technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world - our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available. We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx and more (you can even help us figure out what else!). Most importantly, you’ll be surrounded by colleagues who’ll share your commitment to building world class products.
- Planning, direction and execution of measurable and continuous improvements to the site;
- Analyze organizational needs and consult with stakeholders in design and implementation;
- Experience in growing and engaging online audiences via social media including but not limited to Vkontakte, Twitter, Facebook and blogs – helping develop and implement the company’s social media strategy and oversee aspects of social content, including writing and editing of social content, development of social media campaigns, community management and engagement, and social advertising;
Требования к квалификации
- Launch short and long-term editorial projects with the goal of reaching a broader audience;
- Capable of taking ownership of reporting, metrics, analysis, and web performance while also interpreting what the information means;
- Providing weekly and monthly updates to management team on progress, action items, metrics and milestones;
- Identify new requirements and present relative and actionable analysis;
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate;
- Work closely with other members of the marketing team to deliver on business strategies and goals.
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Communications, etc
- Must have at least 3-4 years related experience in web development
- Expert SEO related experience
- Strong knowledge of basic web technologies (basic HTML, data files);
- Good understanding of disciplines required to drive traffic to websites (PPC, SEO, email marketing, link generation, online PR, offline marketing and PR, etc);
- Demonstrable writing/proofreading and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent knowledge of Google products such as Webmaster Tools & Analytics
- Advanced PC skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills are a plus, along with strong business acumen
- Benefits that are awaiting you if you join our team:
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from anywhere around the world
- Unlimited opportunities for self realization:
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team
- Creative environment where you will never be bored at work again
And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world. Join us! Does this sound like your dream job? Do you consider yourself a great candidate and like to meet us? You are almost there!