Senior Game Engine Developer
Work on the core of an engine used by millions of people worldwide. Changes are deployed each week. Help optimize and improve a robust cross-platform engine.
Own and develop core engine features in the C++ client and server.
Improve performance and stability of our game engine.
- Self-sufficient, self-organized, and able to take ownership of a project throughout its full lifecycle.
Nice to Have:
- Client-server networking experience;
- Security background;
- Windows/Mac/iOS system knowledge;
- Previous experience designing and coding a game engine from scratch;
- Multithreading expertise;
- 3-D programming;
- Integrated or programmed physics engines;
- Tamper resistance (protecting against exploiting) expertise.
Perks & Benefits:
- Robust medical, dental and vision insurance
- Flexible time-off
- Wellness reimbursement
- Free onsite parking & other commuter benefits
- Free catered lunches & a fully stocked kitchen with unlimited snacks!
- Chance to work with a top-notch team on cool and unique projects!
Push button "I'm interested" to apply.
(Send your resume, your salary requirements, your work status in America and a short synopsis of what you did prior that will enable you to do a good job with this role)