National Water Restoration is a
full-service restoration and extraction company, specializing in fire and smoke
damage, water and sewer extraction, and mold remediation, that serves
residential and commercial properties throughout South and Central Florida: Miami-Dade County,
West Palm Beach County,
and Volusia County. We are
looking for individuals who are comfortable meeting new people, have excellent
communication skills, and are masterful in developing client relationships.
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with existing customers.
- Identify and develop new customer relationships.
- Schedule and prepare sales
- Complete client appointments as
- Report daily successes and challenges
to General Manager & Supervisor.
- Maintain existing client base by
means of monthly, bi-monthly, or weekly contact of client recording action
- Create and execute marketing campaigns; analyze and assess results.
- Determines client requirements and
provides accurate, profitable and reasonable solutions.
- Represent marketing/sales functions
including but not limited to continuing education classes, lunches,
meetings, special events, etc.
- Attends department meetings as
- Excellent communication, customer service, and networking skills.
- Experience with sales and marketing strategies within the service
- Working knowledge of current business software technologies.
- Experience in the commercial cleaning and restoration or insurance
industry is desired but not required.
- Possess current driving license and clean driving record.
- Ability to successfully complete a background check subject to
- Bilingual (English/Spanish).
- College degree.
- Experience in sales and marketing: 2 years.