We are changing the world of television and entertainment by creating an innovative way to experience national and popular content anywhere and anytime. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you want to work in a supporting environment surrounded by other professionals and good natured people with positive attitude then we are the right place for you! We invite you to join our growing company and to contribute to the evolution of entertainment.
- Perfection is our lifestyle
- Integrity is in our DNA
- We are ambitious and dedicated to achieving goals
We're looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company and it's products even better.
We are looking for highly qualified professionals, who can apply their skills to add value to the most crucial area of the business. Candidates will need to demonstrate an excellent track record of customer service and their ability to foster and develop the right operational culture. In return, we offer a great remuneration package and career progression in an exciting and innovative business. We are looking for the Retention Manager to develop the customer facing operation, delivering an excellent service to our existing customer base at all stages of the journey.
- Ensures the implementation of the Retention Strategy in the company;
- Takes responsiblilty for meeting the objectives and targets at any stage of the company strategy implementation;
- Creates and maintains a ‘customer first’ retention and engagement plan enabling the achievement of strategic growth goals through customer focused activity.
- Takes initiatives in customer retention via process improvement plans, efficient reporting and flow of information;
- Assists in planning, designing and implementing opportunities for improvement in loyalty and churn initiatives by collaborating with other departments and conducting analytics;
- Maintains industry relationships and develops budgets and controls costs;
- Provides analytical work, the provision of statistical reporting (both, visual and numerical);
- Takes responsibility for conducting data mining, predictive modeling, applying advanced mathematical and statistical concepts to interpret results and identify correlations and make recommendations based on insights;
- Measures and analyzes customer revenue trends and proactively communicates these;
- 5 years on a similar position in large companies;
- Excellent analytical and communication skills both written and verbal required;
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks meeting deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to work well in a team environment;
- Intention to work and complete projects without supervision, self-motivated;
- Ability to communicate with discretion and professionalism, understanding when confidentiality is needed;
- Appropriate knowledge of English and Polish languages (verbal & written)
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
- Opportunities to develop professionally
- The friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team that wants to develop professionally
- Creative environment where You will never be bored!
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you consider yourself a great fit for this position and like to meet us? You are almost there!