We are changing the world of television and entertainment by creating an innovative way to experience national and popular content anywhere and anytime. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you want to work in a supporting environment surrounded by other professionals and good natured people with positive attitude then we are the right place for you! We invite you to join our growing company and to contribute to the evolution of entertainment.
- Perfection is our lifestyle
- Integrity is in our DNA
- We are ambitious and dedicated to achieving goals
We're looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company and it's products even better.
- Maintain and update existing features.
- Conduct market and customer research to identify potential features or releases and develop product lines and appraise new ideas for market viability
- Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
- Determine product pricing based on market research, production costs and anticipated demand
- Manage the product team, including coaching and disciplinary actions, planning, monitoring and job appraisal
- Drive the entire vision and delivery of new products, features to keep the business relevant and competitive
- Manage the roadmap, prioritize product opportunities, refine feature ideas and maintain existing features to drive business goals.
- Oversee the overall planning, direction, coordination, execution, control and completion of assigned projects
- Coordinate and manage the holistic project lifecycle and software development
lifecycle for those projects
- Develop detailed work plans, including work breakdown structures, project
milestones, risk assessment / management plans, staffing needs and project
Required skills and experience:
- Fluent Russian and English
- 3+ years of experience in software product management and product development
- People management and customer research
- Competitive analysis
- A proven track record of working with designers, engineers, and various stakeholders to coordinate, plan, execute, and track product releases from beginning to end
- Outstanding project and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and willingness to think outside the box and roll up your sleeves to get the job done
- You don’t need to be a senior software engineer, but a technical background is a plus
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies is also a plus
- Ability to work with NY time-zone
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
- Work from absolutely ANYWHERE in the world with internet connection
- Flexible compensation with base and performance bonuses
- Opportunities to develop professionally
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team that wants to develop professionally
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored!
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you consider yourself a great fit for this position and like to meet us? You are almost there! Join us!
Press "I'm interested" and submit your application. We would love to see in comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.