We are changing the world of television by creating an innovative way to watch TV directly from the motherland anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our fast growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch TV. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you!
- Perfection is our lifestyle
- Integrity is in our DNA
- Employees are our family
- We are young, very ambitious and dedicated to achieving success
We're looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company even better.
Store Agent is responsible for delivering the highest level of customer care in the company and building strong lasting relationships with our customers.
Daily activities include:
- Help customers in the store, on the phone, by email, and via chat. Some questions require research and technical knowledge of computers, networks, routers, and TVs
- Process orders and payments in the CRM system
- Retain cancellations
- Create shipments
- Troubleshoot basic technical issues with Set-Top-Boxes and networks
- Work as a team player and partner with fellow colleagues, foster open and constructive communication, to ensure a consistently exceptional experience and contribute to a positive working environment;
- Comply with company's rules
- Assists in receiving and stocking procedures
Store Agent must have natural diplomatic skills, tact, and patience to deal with all kinds of situations or customers. The good news is that we have many happy customers!
Required skills and experience:
- Must be fluent in Polish and good English
- Great communication, listening skills, the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously and positive attitude
- Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential
- High flexibility and ability to adapt to different customers
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure
- Knowledge of the computers, networks, and CRM software
- University degree is recommended but is not necessary
- It's a big plus if you read Delivering Happiness by Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Flexible schedule and working hours
- Work from ANYWHERE around the world
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.
Does this sound interesting to you? Do you consider yourself a great fit for this position and like to meet us? You are almost there!
Press "I'm interested" and submit your application. We would love to see in comments an explanation of why we should hire you for this position.