We are changing the world of television by creating an innovative way to watch TV directly from the motherland anywhere around the world. We invite you to join our fast growing company and to contribute to the revolution of how people watch TV. Our employees are our pride and our most valuable asset. If you always dreamed of working in a fun environment with open organization structure and solid management and your culture fits our culture then we are the right place for you!
- Perfection is our lifestyle
- Integrity is in our DNA
- Employees are our family
- We are young, very ambitious and dedicated to achieving success
We're looking for smart, ambitious, forward-thinking problem solvers with the same set of values to join our world-class team and help us make our company even better.
Our Company provides TV content over North America for various ethnic groups: Polish, Russian, German, Ukrainian, etc. Project Manager works on TV applications development and improvements; will closely cooperate with Marketing department.
Daily activities include:
- Develop and deliver a project successfully (client is happy, planned functionality implemented, quality assurance performed and bugs are fixed, product successfully release to the appropriate environment)
- Manage team and process coordination across team members (responsible for team members workload, managing resources required for a team to perform work)
- Prepare and define projects scope, schedule, budget, and resource plans jointly with the team
- Ensure projects flow well
- Negotiate projects acceptance criteria and develop strategies to meet the requirements and deliver superior quality
- Define change management process and follow it while tracking all projects KPIs
- Develop project compliance with estimated budget and timelines
- Manage projects risks
Required skills and experience:
- Fluent written English; upper-intermediate verbal English
- Previous experience in IT development is a plus
- Fluent Russian
- Knowledge of BitBucket, CRM management, Agile principles, Zeplin
- Good administrative skills
- Detail-oriented is a must
- Bachelor degree
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audience
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join us:
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Flexible schedule and working hours
- Work from ANYWHERE around the world
Unlimited opportunities for self-realization:
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team made up from best of the best
- Creative Environment where You will never be bored at work again!
- And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world.