Company DescriptionTechnology DepartmentOur technology department is building systems that serve the best customers in the world - our customers. Our platform uses some of the most cutting-edge technologies available. We have built most of our systems on open-source technologies. We use Linux, PHP, Ruby on Rails, MySQL, Apache, Nginx and more (you can even help us figure out what else!).
As an application support analyst, your role will include implementing new systems, as well as support and administration of existing systems and management of the release and testing process. Primary objective is to provide technical support to users as well as to find resolutions and workarounds. Because of the level of involvement, application support analysts must also understand company strategy, plans and policies.
The qualification requirementsThe perfect candidate will thrive on technology and have experience administrating and supporting systems. You’re a great match if you possess fantastic troubleshooting skills, driven to help customers and have the ability to dive deep into a new product to learn it inside and out.
- Create documentation and knowledge base
- Train users in applications
- Test bugs and system upgrades
- Communicate upgrades, releases and enhancements to users
- Support users
- Ensure a better usability of the system, by enhancing it
Experience/Skills Desired (but not required):
- Have demonstrable excellent support skills - You must be accurate, responsive, analytical
- Great written and oral communication skills - You must be able to answer clearly and to the point in a simple form to an audience ranging from beginner level users to developers
- Excellent organization skills - You must be able to prioritize work based on current business requirements
- Advanced Google Docs skills
- Analysis and logical problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of the Application functionality
- Ability to empower end-users to support themselves using our knowledge base
- Ability to evaluate, troubleshoot, and follow-up on user issues as well as replicate and document for further escalation
- A passion for software
- A desire to learn, master and teach
- Awesome sense of humor
- Basic knowledge of various browser and mobile platforms
- Technical support experience
- Basic knowledge of UNIX commands (for search, and other command line features)
Benefits that are awaiting you if you join our team:
And....slowly, but surely we are getting ready to conquer the world. Join us!Does this sound like your dream job? Do you consider yourself a great candidate and like to meet us? You are almost there! Press "I'm interested" and submit your application. We would love to see in comments an outline of your achievements.
- Compensation in direct correlation to your knowledge and talent
- Unlimited opportunities for self realization
- Comfortable and cozy office atmosphere
- Friendly, professional, highly motivated and productive team with the same set of values
- Creative Environment where you will never be bored at work again!
- Flexible schedule and working hours
- Unlimited time-off
- Work from the modern office or from ANYWHERE around the world
- Office is located in cool Brooklyn, in a modern building, near Sheepshead Bay (B,Q) train station
- Join us for pizza on Fridays